Sep 5, 2008

Get Motivated for Success in Your Business! by Jessica Orben

Jessica Orben brings you a motivational business quote for every morning and every afternoon of every day of the year.

From the preface: I have always referred to quotes about motivation, leadership , business management, inspiration, etc. to keep me motivated when running my business. These quotes have a way to get stuck into my head and enthuse me when times get tough. In “Get Motivated for Success in Your Business!” I have provided a powerful motivational business quote for every morning and every afternoon of every day of the year. I hope they inspire you in the same positive way as they did for me!

You can view more about this title at the CruGuru website. It is available from Amazon.com and from Lulu.com. ISBN: 978-1-920265-18-2

No comments:

Post a Comment